Add to Technorati Favorites
I would encourage you to do something every week to help with your personal preparedness. Learn something, buy something, teach something or do something. Doing a little each week will pay off .

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What did I do this week for preparedness


Everyweek I do something for preparedness. This week I studied. It has been rainy/snowy/ windy and very cold. I have had a lot of time to study and it has been glorious!

.What did I study?

The current events in Isreal. Fascinating to see all that is happening now.

Signs of the Times.

The Second Christmas! That is what we are waiting for!

I am not going to share any opinions on all of this - that is for each of us to discover. But I would encourage you to make some regular time to study this out. Pres Hinkley asked us to do it several years ago in conference. It is a fascinating and motivating study!

If you haven't started this study yet, the book, "Coming of the Lord" by Gerald Lund is a great place to start. Pres. Hinkley also suggested, D&C 29 & 45, Revleations, Daniel and other scriptural books with prophesies in them.

Have a great week!

No comments: