Add to Technorati Favorites
I would encourage you to do something every week to help with your personal preparedness. Learn something, buy something, teach something or do something. Doing a little each week will pay off .

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Living on Food Storage - Have you ever done it?

This has been a slow winter for our business and my husband has been ill so we have had medical bills to take care of. Long story short - I haven't bought groceries since the holidays. I have spent about $30.00 a month of fresh veggies and dairy products. If we were in a situatio where there were no grocery stores I would sprout and use my powdered dairy products.
This is always a good experience for me to do, I learn what we are short on. We are finally to a place where we aren't short on abything - well for at least 5 months anyway. I do have some things to replace but that will be easy!

We have been so blessed to be directed by the spirit to get our house in order for any disaster - our disaster so far has been occasional lack of paydays.

Challenge to the reader ------->
Do not buy groceries for a while - notcie the things you run out of and don't have any in your house - it doesnt' take ver long to see what you need to gather!

No comments: