Add to Technorati Favorites
I would encourage you to do something every week to help with your personal preparedness. Learn something, buy something, teach something or do something. Doing a little each week will pay off .

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our Garden Is Plowed! WOO HOO!!!



Just have to share - our garden is ready to be planted. Isn't the dirt so lovely!!! I will be posting more as the summer goes by about our garden - this is the main place I spend my time during the warm time of year here.
DId you know that for every $100 you spend on seeds, fertilizer, etc. you save apx $1500???? That is a huge savings!

1 comment:

Shandra said...

Amazing garden!!

Just thought I would let you and your readers know we are giving away a FREE Bosch Mixer (over $300) on our blog this month! Visit our blog for more details www.dealstomeals.blogspot.com to see how easy it is to win!

Good luck