Add to Technorati Favorites
I would encourage you to do something every week to help with your personal preparedness. Learn something, buy something, teach something or do something. Doing a little each week will pay off .

Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Preparedness Information is Organized! WOO HOO

This week I have totally taken all of my preparedness paper's, handouts. books, personal research etc. and organized it. I had duplicates of many things and am giving that all away.
I have sections for food, recipes, disaters, skills, etc. I have enough information that it filled a file drawer. I am working on my herb book now, getting it organized and in working order.
Now I can clearly see what I need to work on, what herbs and garden seeds to plant and what skills I need to learn.....so my challenge to you is to get your information in working order!

No comments: