Add to Technorati Favorites
I would encourage you to do something every week to help with your personal preparedness. Learn something, buy something, teach something or do something. Doing a little each week will pay off .

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Thursday - Inventory


I am posting this on Saturday because our son had an emergency appendectemy (? on spelling) on Thursday.
I ordered another case of popcorn. We love popcorn, it is easy to keep rotated. When you store popcorn, you need to make sure it is sealed well as it will either collect moisture or loose it depending on your climate. I also am getting another case of marshmallows. I know it should be in the morale booster section, but we do use it for popcorn so I am ordering another case now. We use a hot air popper, we really don't like the microwave kind - this is much cheaper anyway.
But I also have a popcorn popper that is used on campfires and it works!
If needed you can also pop it the old fashioned way on heat with oil in the bottom of your pan.

No comments: