Add to Technorati Favorites
I would encourage you to do something every week to help with your personal preparedness. Learn something, buy something, teach something or do something. Doing a little each week will pay off .

Friday, January 23, 2009

THURSDAY - Inventory Day


Clorox is the item for this week. I was doing a load of white things and needed a bottle. It amazes me sometimes that I go downstairs to get something and there are only a few left.Clorox is pretty improtant for laundry, water purification, disinfecting etc. I try to keep at least a bottle available per month. I don't use that much now, but if we were in a crisis/survival situation, I would use more.
I have read that after 18 months it looses it's strength. I have personally opened bottle s up that are 3 years old that have been sealed and in a dark room, that is still just great!

No comments: