Add to Technorati Favorites
I would encourage you to do something every week to help with your personal preparedness. Learn something, buy something, teach something or do something. Doing a little each week will pay off .

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gathering Supplies


I do something nearly everyday for our preparedness. I am going to start adding that info to this blog. I always buy a case or bag of something when I go to the grocery store. I also do some type of project. The past 6 weeks have been filled with drying and canning food from our yard. I have canned and dried so many apples that I am dreaming apples! I still have several bushels left to go.

Tonight we are having a hard freeze, so our last apple tree and plums will be ready to pick tomorrow. the freeze helps them sweeten up.

We have tuly been blessed with an abundance of fruits and veggies this year.

No comments: